By accessing our website, www.twinlakes.ph, the user is agreeing to the stated Terms and Conditions of Use of this website, along with all applicable laws and regulations. The user is also agreeing to comply with any applicable local laws. If the user does not agree with the terms and conditions, the user is prohibited from using or accessing the site. The contents enclosed in this website are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
- The user may download one copy of the materials on The Hamptons Caliraya’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. The following are prohibited under this license:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Megaworld Corporation’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license will be automatically terminated if any of these restrictions are violated and may be terminated by Twin Lakes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, any downloaded materials in possession must be destroyed, whether in electronic or printed format.
The information provided in the website is as is. Twin Lakes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Twin Lakes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Twin Lakes will not be liable for any damages such as loss of data/profit or business interruption that can result from inability of the materials on the website to be accessed by the user, despite notifying Twin Lakes orally or in writing the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The information in these terms and conditions may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Twin Lakes does not warrant that the contents of the website are accurate, complete, or current. Changes in the contents may be done anytime without notice; however, Twin Lakes does not guarantee any updates on the materials.
All sites linked to the website are not reviewed by Twin Lakes. The content of the linked sites is not the responsibility of Twin Lakes and the use of the said links is at the user’s own risk. It also does not imply endorsement of Twin Lakes on any of the links.